BROOD Fostering Application Confirmation
BROOD is pleased to receive your application to foster a basset hound. In the next 24-48 hours you should receive an email titled “BROOD Foster Application [your name]” from the BROOD Director of Fostering. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder. This email contains important information about our application approval process. Please read it in its entirety, including all attachments, and reply to the BROOD Director of Fostering if you have any questions.
In order to be approved to foster, you must be a current paid-up member of BROOD. Please follow the Membership link to join.
If you are not contacted within a week, please email us at BROOD Fostering Team .
Final approval of your application requires:
- Screening of your application, which may include follow up questions from the foster team;
- Completion of a house visit by a BROOD volunteer;
- Lease agreement or letter from landlord authorizing you to own/foster a dog if you rent;
- Positive reference from your vet (if applicable) which indicates that pets are up to date on healthcare;
- Receipt of your paid BROOD membership for the current year;
- Receipt of your signed foster care agreement
If you have any questions or want to know the status of your application, please email us at BROOD Foster Team .