BROOD Online Auction Terms
Please review the terms of the BROOD Beach Condo Auction before you place your bid. By participating in the BROOD Beach Condo Auction you are agreeing to these terms.
- THIS IS NOT EBAY -- When you enter an online bid amount, as long as it is at least $25 higher than the current bid, your bid will be the new high bid.
- You will be notified via email if you have been outbid online, at which point you are welcome to enter a higher bid.
- If you win, you will be responsible for the amount of the winning bid.
- You will receive an email within one day of the closing of the BROOD Beach Condo Auction, notifying you of the total amount due to BROOD.
- BROOD accepts Personal Checks, Money Orders, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or PayPal online payments.
- Winning bidders must pay (or put payment into the mail) within 72 hours of notification of the total due.
- If full payment is not received by March 1, the winning bid will be null and void, and the second highest bidder will be awarded (as long as the reserve has been met).
IMPORTANT: If you have any questions at all about this process, please email us BEFORE you submit a bid!