Faces of BROOD
Submit your dog’s photo to Faces of BROOD Have you adopted a dog from BROOD? If so, your BROOD dog’s photo will be featured as one of the success photos on BROOD’s website.There are a few simple rules:
- The dog MUST have been adopted through BROOD.
- You MUST be a paid up Member of BROOD.
- No humans in the photo please.
- Photo must be oriented landscape style (wider than it is tall), NOT portrait (taller than wide). See photo at the bottom of this page for an example.
- Please submit only one photo of each dog you adopted from BROOD that you want featured on the website.
Dogs will be entered into the rotation for being displayed on the BROOD website. Note that a photo is selected at random for display on each page; odds of your photo appearing depend on the total number of success photos.Your dog’s photo will remain in rotation for display for at least one year from submission.Not a current Member of BROOD? Join now to take advantage of this opportunity!If you have any questions, please contact the BROOD Webmaster BEFORE you submit your success photo.